In this section
Friends of Lawnswood
Here at Lawnswood, both the students and staff value the support we get from our parents and local partners.
Over the last few years, an ever increasing amount of Friends have contributed to the school where ever they can.
- Friends attend Open Evenings, Information Evenings and offer advice and information to other parents
- Friends help to organise events such as the Art Exhibition, Drama Production and Carnival
- Friends use their professional skills to support initiatives such as the Health Fair and Enterprise Day
- Friends use their contacts to bring new projects and workshops into school
- Friends aid the transition process from primary schools
- Friends fund raise for the Recharge and Refuel and enrichment programme
The Friends of Lawnswood forum meet at the school every half term as well as gather weekly for the social groups of badminton and choir. Look out for the Annual Cabaret in the Oct Half term
as a Friend can be what you want it to be!
behalf of the students and staff
Thank you to our Friends